Museum

• Submitted: Wed, June 28, 2000
  • Updated: Wed, June 28, 2000

• Reported By:Wahiawa HI
Video Computer Store
6907 Easton Road Suite 1 Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Video Computer Store......What a RIP!

First of all let me say Thanks to Rip Off Report for letting me get this off my chest. Boy do I wish I would of saw this web page before I bought (I mean ordered, because I never got the thing) computer from this company. I received the Monitor, scanner, and printer in about 4 to 6 weeks. I was expecting the CPU in the next few days naturally. But after about 4 weeks I started to worry, so I called the company and they said that they didn't have the CPU in stock and are expecting it to be delivered to them within the next week and that I would hear from them when it is shipped out. Well that week pasted and then the following week did. So I called them again to find out that they now don't have any in stock again. Well now I am looking at 9 weeks with out the CPU. I'm getting a little upset because I was expecting it in like 4 to 6 weeks just like they said. Well after continued calls to them and 15 weeks of waiting I decided to cancel the darn thing and just pay for the monitor, scanner, and printer. Well now we go into the business of refunds, and to this date I still have not received it. I don't know how MBNA is involved with this company, but they need to stop before they get a even worst name then they might have already. I just hope I don't have to wait 9 months to get a refund. All I can say is STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Good deal or not, they are the worst company I have ever had the to do Business with, BAR NONE! Please Help and Taking this company DOWN! Also look at this web page (http://www.resellerratings.com/) and rate this company! Thanks for you time.
Jagman

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Computer-Store/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/Video-Computer-StoreWhat-a-RIP-2547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Computer Store