Complaint Review: Video Computer Store/Computer Personalities

• Submitted: Wed, February 14, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, February 14, 2001

• Reported By:Hollister NC
Video Computer Store/Computer Personalities
6907 Easton Road Suite I Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

VC Store has gotten me also.

*0: They finally refunded us

My husband and I had ordered a computer from the VC store back in November. By December 8th came we recieved a monitor then we got a postcard that says thank you and that we should be recieving the remainder of the order within the week. Well a week or so later we got another card that says that there is a delay. I had just spoke to a representative and she didnt see any delays but then I got the card. It said that we could cancel. Well I had found this site since the time of my order and decided to cancel. So I called and cancelled. Well they called to verify that it was cancelled and said that they would be sending return package info and that they had 30 days from the time that they recieve it. Well I called a few days later and it hadnt been sent out yet so we sent it back at our expense because it seemed like they were gonna wait awhile before sending it to me so that they would have more time to refund me. They had received the monitor on Dec. 15th. We had gotten the loan through MBNA so we called and told them that we had cancelled. Then we get a bill. We were suppose to had no payments til February and we get a bill due Jan 17th. So we call to find out that they had gotten paid back in November and it had been 3 months and it was due. How can they get paid for something that they were not going to send out? Well we told them they we had cancelled and that the 30 days were coming up so they filed a dispute. Which gave them another 30 day. Which will make it due Feb 15th. Well here it is now February 14th and the account still hasnt been taken care of. I have went to my local trouble shooter and to another one that I have seen online and I hope they will look into it. Anyone else that is having problems with this store needs to get in contact with them too. I cant remember the name of the site but I found it in the MSN search under trouble shooter. He is in NY and has a radio talk show. The more people that complain the more that I think he'll look into it. Oh yeah the bank is now saying that we cant do anything else if they didnt put it back it in the 60 days. We arent responsible for the bill but it is on our credit and I know that We dont need it there. Beware DO not buy from this store. If you have already placed your order cancel before its to late. You will never get the stuff. You may not even get your money. I'll post an update whenever or ifever we receive our refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Computer-StoreComputer-Personalities/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/VC-Store-has-gotten-me-also-4449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Computer Store/Computer Personalities

#1 0

They finally refunded us

AUTHOR: - ()

Well I said that I would update when the VC store refunded the money back to the bank. As of this week the money has been returned. It has been a long 3 months os fighting and calling people but they have finally refunded the money. So for all of those who still havent been refunded maybe there is hope. It may take awhile but dont give up keep calling.