Complaint Review: Video Only

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Edgewood Washington
Video Only
1643 S. 352nd ST Federal Way, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 253-661-7700
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

Video Only In-store credit only! I was told different. Now they have it on backorder, so I can't get it. Federal Way Washington

Crooks masquerading as bussiness men. That's what they do at Video Only.

I bought a av reciever from Video Only after being in there twice. With in two weeks my reciever stopped working. I has also found out that they were charging me too much and decided to get a refund and shop elsewhere.

When I asked the abruptly informed me that it was a store credit or exchange only. "That should be thier name". They were not interested in that the item was only 14 day old, didn't work properly and that the sales person said that I could get a refund when I asked before buying. I spoke to all the managers at the store while they kept changing who I need to talk to and I even had to wait for the real manager to comeback from lunch.

Come to find out the only place this policy is written in on the bottom of the reciept (in not so clear type, similar to the old memographs with the faded blueish ink thats hard to read} Plus they told me I could return it and get a refund. As long as it was before thirty days.

Anyway I see lots of complaints about this store because of the very same thing. I'll never buy there again and will influence as many as possible to not buy there ever.

Edgewood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Only/Federal-Way-Washington/Video-Only-In-store-credit-only-I-was-told-different-Now-they-have-it-on-backorder-so-I-312672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Only