category

• Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: LitaB — Federal Way Washington United States of America
Video Only
1643 S 352nd Street Federal Way location, Washington United States of America

Video Only Refund's Take up to 7 to 10 days via debit??? Federal Way location, Washington

My husband and I went to Video Only and purchased a mounting kit that was supposed to fit our Sanyo 42" TV, the person that helped us sold us one that stated up to 37", we questioned him and he said it will fit they have changed the weight limits. He asked what type of TV we had, we told him it was a Sanyo 42" he said it will be fine. We took it home, looked at the back of the TV and then the template that came with the mount, and there was no way this was going to work, too small of a mount for our TV. When we purchased this mount, we paid with a debit card.. SAME as cash supposedly.. When we took it back the next day, we were told that they would process it within 7 to 10 days, I said no, I paid with debit, not credit. They said it didn't matter that is how they do it. I said well then why so long, per the manager he said that their paperwork goes to corporate they process it and then we will get the credit, and it will take 7 to 10 business days. I said we paid with a debit card, he said well we don't get that cash for up to 30 days. I said well then I want to the number to corporate, he said well there is no number we handle everything on a store level. I said do you understand what you just said. First you say it is handled on the corporate level, then you say it is handled on a store level. I was getting so upset that I was afraid that the police would be called if I didn't get out of there.

Their saying of "Shop Video Only before you buy, or You'll be sorry" is so full of it, purchase from them and try to return and you will be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Only/Federal-Way-location-Washington-98003/Video-Only-Refunds-Take-up-to-7-to-10-days-via-debit-Federal-Way-location-Washington-805132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Only