Complaint Review: Video Professor, Inc. John W. Scherer

• Submitted: Sat, July 31, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, July 31, 2010

• Reported By: Skeet56 — Council Bluffs Iowa United States of America
Video Professor, Inc. John W. Scherer

Video Professor, Inc. John W. Scherer Drugged, Disabled,and Disappointed, Internet

*General Comment: learn your lesson?

I got pulled into video professor one night when I admit I was on medication I have p.a.d.and three crushed disks in my back, heart problems,type 2 diabetes and I had just had surgery done on both efemial arteries I was in bad shape.I was on the computer and one of those pop ups  poped up saying I,d won 1000$ gift card  just had toTRY a product( guess what I choose) to make a long story short I ordered their stuff and promply forgot I had even ordered it.When I contacted their customer service dept. and explained the situation they told me it was too late and I was out the 400$ I'm perminitly disabled and have an income of 1057$ a month . I offered to send all the cd's back at my cost completely unused they finally promised to return 200$ and I THANKED THEM they sent me a return form for 100$ when I tried to contact them again I got no response I went ahead and sent in their form and they still haven't returned any of my money . I know I can kiss it goob-bye it's a case of I,m bigger than you, bend over I'm sure my 400$ was a make or brake deal for them I know it hurt my food and medical supplies. I know I made mistakes in this deal but at least I kept MY side of the bargain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2010 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-Inc-John-W-Scherer/internet/Video-Professor-Inc-John-W-Scherer-Drugged-Disabledand-Disappointed-Internet-627901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor, Inc. John W. Scherer

#1 General Comment

learn your lesson?

AUTHOR: debtexpert - (United States of America)

Maybe you shouldnt be on the computer when you take such strong medication you forget what you did the next day.  They didnt have to give you back a dime.