Complaint Review: Video Professor, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:Thornton Colorado
Video Professor, Inc.
2590 W. 2nd Avenue, Unit 15 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor, Inc. Failed to provide stated 10 days to examine product before charging card, refuses to return calls, refuses to refund money in a timely manor. Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Video Professor, Denver, CO

I first received this junk on July 20, I attempted to call them on Friday July 24 to tell them I want to return the product, they were busy and requested a return call from their automated system. I never received a return call. I then called them on Monday July 27 and was told my debit card has already been charged BEFORE THE PROMISED 10 DAYS TO EXAMINE THE PRODUCT. My account is now over drawn and will cost me money because of their incompitance and lies. I do not want this junk, it is not worth the money charged. They tell me it will take 2 weeks to refund my money but I am out the over draft fees. I am on disability and I cannot afford this fraud. The owner, John W. Scherer goes on TV to promote his junk and makes promises of quality and prompt refunds. When one calls in to order this junk people are told lies about the refund process and when the billing will take place. This company needs to be investigated by the Federal Trade Comission and the IRS.

Michael
Thornton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-Inc/Denver-Colorado-80219/Video-Professor-Inc-Failed-to-provide-stated-10-days-to-examine-product-before-charging-473889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor, Inc.

Video Professor, Denver, CO

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

It has been four days since I filed my complaint with RipOff report and with Video Professor. I still have not received a reply from Video Professor in any way, shape or form. I sit here and wonder how he (John W. Sherer, CEO and Founder) can stay in busness with this many complaints and the fact he does not conform to his own writings in that there is no waiting ten days before charging credit cards, and there is no chance to get a ten day extension that the paperwork states that is available. The quality of the course is not up to par...it is junk. I am so upset with myself for letting myself get duped by this man. I am going to notify my local news stations to see if I can get them to investigate this "rip off" artist.