Complaint Review: Video Professor Inc

• Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010

• Reported By: S.Duncan — West Terre Haute Indiana United States of America
Video Professor Inc
2590 W. 2ND AVE #15 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Video Professor Inc Repeated charges on card for items/services not ordered Denver, Colorado

On 02/05/2010 while doing a survey an add for a free Video Professor disc came up. It stated I would receive a lesson disc for free all I pay is $6.95 shipping and handling. I instead received a set of 6 discs on Excel I never ordered. I had requested the free disc on Quick books. On 02/19/2010 my debit card was charged $389.95. This was not authorized in any way. I then called the 800 number and told them I had not ordered these items and why was I billed that amount.That I had requested Quick books disc. I was told I would receive a $100 refund and to keep the discs. I stated I didn't want them. They said keep them and he would send the other for free. I have received 2 items in the mail from the same place. I promptly returned them unopened and marked "Return did not order".
On 03/03/2010 another charge of $6.95 appeared on my card. On 03/17/2010 a charge of $189.95 was placed on my card.

To everyone who is facing these same issues do the following and do not wait to do this as time limits may work against you.

1. File a report online with the Federal Trade Commission.

2. File a report with your states Attorney General.

3. File a dispute of charges with your bank.

4. Keep copies of everything and make sure your bank has them too.

5. Send e-mails to local media and CBS- 60 Minutes about these activities.

Be prepared to make a stand!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-Inc/Denver-Colorado-80219/Video-Professor-Inc-Repeated-charges-on-card-for-itemsservices-not-ordered-Denver-Color-584944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor Inc