- Report: #584944
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Video Professor Inc
Video Professor Inc2590 W. 2ND AVE #15 Denver, Colorado United States of America
Video Professor Inc Repeated charges on card for items/services not ordered Denver, Colorado
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
On 03/03/2010 another charge of $6.95 appeared on my card. On 03/17/2010 a charge of $189.95 was placed on my card.
To everyone who is facing these same issues do the following and do not wait to do this as time limits may work against you.
1. File a report online with the Federal Trade Commission.
2. File a report with your states Attorney General.
3. File a dispute of charges with your bank.
4. Keep copies of everything and make sure your bank has them too.
5. Send e-mails to local media and CBS- 60 Minutes about these activities.
Be prepared to make a stand!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-Inc/Denver-Colorado-80219/Video-Professor-Inc-Repeated-charges-on-card-for-itemsservices-not-ordered-Denver-Color-584944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.