Complaint Review: Video Professor, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Video Professor, Inc.
www.videoproffesor.com Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor, Inc. Unfair Business Practices Denver Colorado

It is a shame that you are led to believe that your software tutorial is $6.95 for video lessons, only to find out that you are charged $189.95 later.

This charge happened today. 6/25/09 I contacted them and received my return authorization form. Called my bank to claim fraud.

I did not order off of their website, which I see in plain site their deal and stating that after 10 days you will be charged. I did not order on television, even though I have seen their commercials for a very long time.

My first mistake was going to a site that has "complete 6 offers to recieve this:" Even though I stopped after two to realize how many places I was going to have go too to complete this offer.

Nonetheless, this offer site did not have in plain site if at all that this charge would happen.

I am so sick of companies like this who cannot be upfront. Why cannot business be done in an honest, and truthful manner? Make you aware of all the costs involved.

Why do I have to read fine print to make a buy or hidden deep in the terms & conditions?

I will keep you abreast of the situation and let you know of the company.

Dennis ****
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-Inc/Denver-Colorado/Video-Professor-Inc-Unfair-Business-Practices-Denver-Colorado-464919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor, Inc.