Complaint Review: Video Professor, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Holt Michigan
Video Professor, Inc.
2590 W. 2nd Ave. Unit 15 Denver, Colorado, 80219 Holt, Michigan U.S.A.

Video Professor, Video Professor, Inc. Misleading you to get your money! Holt Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: V.P. Response

I recently placed an order for the Advanced eBay' set of discs. My wife at the time ordered the Access' set on the same day via online. The discs came fine and I contacted them about returning the discs, we didn't want them. I spoke with Fatima employee id 5115 and she gave me the information about returning them. It wasn't until I got off the phone I had realized she hadn't given me an address to return them to. I put it off for a couple days and called them today again for the address. This time I spoke with James employee id 5123. I thought I had the RMA number but he corrected me and said I was wrong.

This is where his attitude started. I told him that I thought Fatima had told me that my order number would be the same as my RMA number; he corrected me and kept correcting me without giving me the number. Enough already give me the right RMA number! I then asked if I could send them both back in one envelope, I mean going to the same place right? He said no. ok no problem, give me the address to ship them. He told me if they didn't get it in 3 days that I would be charged $189 X 2. Ok I get it already give me the address! He gave me the WRONG address in effort to screw up my RMA!!! He gave me the zip code 87219! The correct zip code is 80219 according to the USPS and when I look online I see that there is another zip code besides that one!

I overnighted it with the USPS so I will know if they don't get it. Don't give these people your info! They will scam you and take your money and make you feel like a criminal for wanting to return this. I mean really $189 for 3 CD's?! You want training on stuff? Go to www.lynda.com . I have used them before, reasonable rates and no scams.

Robb
Holt, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-Inc/Holt-Michigan-48842/Video-Professor-Video-Professor-Inc-Misleading-you-to-get-your-money-Holt-Michigan-441301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor, Inc.

V.P. Response

AUTHOR: Anne - (U.S.A.)

V.P. is eager to help our customers with their concerns. Please contact our Executive Customer Assurance Department directly at (800) 500-1183. You will be responded to within one business day.