Complaint Review: Video Professor Inc

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:SAINT PETERSBURG Florida
Video Professor Inc
12055 W 2nd Place Lakewood, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor Inc Buyer Beware of VIDEO PROFESSOR INC RIP OFF they do not refund your money! Lakewood Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: V.P. Response

I ordered this FREE cd and thought I was only going to be charged $6.95 for S & H only to find out the hidden charges of $129.95 to my credit card!

When I called to request a refund they said I needed to return ONE of the THREE cd's., which I did with a proof of delivery signature. After they received the cd back I called to see where my refund was.

They repeatedly tell me the same things - your credit will take 10-15 business days. After time and time again of calling I finally called the corporate office and spoke to some guy named DEAN he didn't really have an answer for me either, he just said it would take another 24 hours to see my credit. My bank told me to check with BBB so then I filed a complaint with them. On the BBB website it suggests you call some lady at Video Professor named Ann Deeb, so that's what I did and she tells me it will take 24 hours for a refund. Same story, just different names!!

The BBB processed a total of 478 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 478 complaints closed in 36 months, 75 were closed in the last year.

Madatvp
SAINT PETERSBURG, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-Inc/Lakewood-Colorado-80228/Video-Professor-Inc-Buyer-Beware-of-VIDEO-PROFESSOR-INC-RIP-OFF-they-do-not-refund-your-mo-344030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor Inc

V.P. Response

AUTHOR: Anne - (U.S.A.)

V.P. is eager to help our customers with their concerns. Please contact our Executive Customer Assurance Department directly at (800) 500-1183. You will be responded to within one business day.