Complaint Review: Video Professor Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 29, 2010

• Reported By: Janet — chaparral New Mexico United States of America
Video Professor Inc.

Video Professor Inc. SCAM, I haven't received a refund Internet

I purchased video professor excel back in January, 31 2010 for a free trial, when I called to return it the full price was already taken out of my bank account, which was about 389 dollars. I called in February to return it and get a refund. The lady that answered me tried to make me keep it for about ten minutes, at the end she said that I was supposed to ship the software back and that I would receive a full refund 23-30 days after they received the software. I returned it and I waited 32 days, I checked my bank account and I hadn't received any refund. I called again in march, a week after the 30 days had passed, this time they told me to wait seven days to be refunded, but that it could be possible to receive the refund in 10-15 days. I waited the seven days and still nothing, I then decided to wait the 15 days. I called on the sixteenth day and I was told that I was going to be refunded by that friday. Friday passed and I didn't receive anything, I called that afternoon and a machine answered saying their offices were closed and to call within their business hours. I have been calling everyday at different times ever since then and I always get the same message. I have tried calling to three different numbers that I hav found for their company and I get the same message on every number and everytime. I really need that money back it was money that I had for school, and I had been counting on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-Inc/internet/Video-Professor-Inc-SCAM-I-havent-received-a-refund-Internet-598445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor Inc.