Complaint Review: Video Professor/ John Schearer

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:Vero Beach Florida
Video Professor/ John Schearer
P O Box 150741 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor/ John Schearer Will not return unauthorized money they took from my account Denver Colorado

I order one disc on 4/4/09, called 10 days later to return. They had already charged my account $ 6.95 for S&H PLUS $ 189.95 for all the disc sent. And they also had sent out another set of disc and charged my account another $ 6.95. I have spoke with several people. Now it it 6/30/09 and they still have'nt retuned my money. Everyone i have spoke to keeps telling me it takes 21 days to process refund. I was told it would be back in my account on 6/24. I called on 6/25 and asked why it wasn't in my account. All Samuel ( Supervisor ) they will make it a priority. It will take 7-10 days. Meanwhile,I'm being charge interest on my account. And I had to pay a $39.00 over the limit fee. I have been RIPPEDOFF.

Linda
Vero Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-John-Schearer/Denver-Colorado-80215/Video-Professor-John-Schearer-Will-not-return-unauthorized-money-they-took-from-my-accoun-466273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor/ John Schearer