Complaint Review: Video Professor John Scherer Founder/CEO

• Submitted: Tue, October 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: Ticket — Miami Florida U.S.A.
Video Professor John Scherer Founder/CEO
P.O. Box 150741 Lakewood, Colorado United States of America

Video Professor John Scherer Founder/CEO Video Professor processed my credit card 9 days after I received merchandise. They say it will take 30+days to process a refund. Reps and supervisors very rude! Lakewood, Colorado

Video Professor charged my credit card $189.95 9 days after I received the merchandise. Thay have a "10 Day Free Trial". Refused to refund the $189.95 Company offered a free 10 day trial of merchandise. I received the merchandise on the 10th of October. I called Video Professor today to ask for Return Authorization. I found out that my credit card had been billed for $189.95 on the 19th. I was advised that it would take up to 30 days to receive a refund. They would not even hear that their policy is deceptive since they billed on the 9th day, not the 10th as per their advertising. I returned the merchandise today. Spoke to a supervisor, Ed, and they refuse to refund me. Original charge was $6.95 on 10/05/09

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-John-Scherer-FounderCEO/Lakewood-Colorado-80215/Video-Professor-John-Scherer-FounderCEO-Video-Professor-processed-my-credit-card-9-days-512307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor John Scherer Founder/CEO