• Report: #519683

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Tim — Portage Michigan USA
Video Professor - QuickBooks
2590 West 2nd. Ave. Unit #15 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Video Professor - QuickBooks Free trial cost me $189.95 plus $19.95 S & H plus I had to pay to ship discs back. Denver, Colorado

*Author of original report: Returned but no refund yet.

Video Professor offers you a "Free Trial" for 30 days but bills your credit card within 5 days for shipping that was supposed to be $9.95 but I was charged $19.95.  Then within 10 days of ordering the "Free Trial" I was charged $189.95 for the 30 day "Free Trial".  I called Customer Service to return the QuickBook discs and get a RMA number.  The person said that it would take 30 days before I would receive credit on my card.  They get to use MY MONEy for two months for a "Free Trial".

I'm trying to figure out how a "Professor" can twist the words "Free" into 60 days of using my money.  That's "FRAUD"!  Do Not Use or Believe anything that the Video Professor offers.  I am sending the discs back tomorrow and i will update the Rip Off Report about if, when and the amount of the refund that I receive.  Wish me luck.

The videos are good quality but the marketing SUCKS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2009 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-QuickBooks/Denver-Colorado-80219/Video-Professor-QuickBooks-Free-trial-cost-me-18995-plus-1995-S-H-plus-I-had-to-p-519683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor - QuickBooks

Returned but no refund yet.

AUTHOR: Tim - (USA)

We have returned the Video Professor/QuickBooks 2009 but haven't received a refund yet.  The Certified Letter was not signed by anyone, just checked as received.  Still waiting for a refund.