Complaint Review: Video Professor - videoprofessor.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 12, 2007

• Reported By:Montverde Florida
Video Professor - videoprofessor.com
videoprofessor.com , internet U.S.A.

Video Professor - videoprofessor.com Unauthorized Credit Card Charges ripoff scam artist Internet

I foolishly complete a survey to win a free bag. I ordered a free video from Video professor for Excel. This was to cost only the shipping charges. I received another program prior to the one I asked for and have received a total of three so far. Also, I have been charged for these programs including the ones I did NOT order.

I contacted VP's Customer Service and they asked how long I have had the Video's and I told her I was not sure. I am trying to move and they were sent to my new address which I don't check as often. She indicated that if its over 30 days (even though I did not order them) that they are mine. I have never even opened the boxes. I am going to try and return them. I also am going to file a report with the FTC, BBB or any other agency I can to put a stop to this man so it won't happen to anyone else.

Montverde, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-videoprofessorcom/internet/Video-Professor-videoprofessorcom-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charges-ripoff-scam-artist-I-230295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor - videoprofessor.com