Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Washburn Tennessee
Video Professor
2590 West 2nd Ave., Unit #15 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor After going online to receive a 6.95 CD for Quicken, which I paid for, I was then debited out of my account 189.95 for what ? Denver Colorado

After ordering, online, for the CD from Video Professor for Quicken and paying, online, days later my account was debited for 189.95 again. I quickly called the toll free #1.800.519.4110 & spoke with a Rep. I explained that this was not what I had paid for and demanded I full refund and promptly mailed what I had received in the mail from them (3-CD's), return receipt requested. I was told by the Rep that as soon as they received the package, they would credit back my account the full amount. I have not as of this report received any of those funds. Still waiting !

Washburn, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/Denver-Colorado-80219/Video-Professor-After-going-online-to-receive-a-695-CD-for-Quicken-which-I-paid-for-I-w-468318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor