Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Submitted: Fri, July 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 24, 2009

• Reported By:Kincaid West Virginia
Video Professor
2590 West 2nd Avenue Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor Did Not Refund Denver Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Videoprofessor.com is a scam and the number you have listed DOES NOT WORK

*Author of original report: Video Professor Finally Refunded

*Consumer Comment: VIDEO PROFESSOR.....I WAS NOT RIPPED OFF.....SATISFIED CUSTOMER

*UPDATE Employee: VP Response

Ordered around the end of March. They tried to sell me other things, but I refused - even requested that they cancel my order, but they claimed they couln't at that point. Received the item in the mail nearly a month later. Called to arrange return and refund. Followed their directions, but after two months have not received a refund on my credit card account.

I wish I had checked them out on this site first. Couldn't help but notice their standard response, and that no one has followed up with a comment about their situation having been satisfactorily resolved.

Sid
Kincaid, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/Denver-Colorado-80219/Video-Professor-Did-Not-Refund-Denver-Colorado-349988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor

Videoprofessor.com is a scam and the number you have listed DOES NOT WORK

AUTHOR: Joshua - (USA)

The number you have listed DOES NOT WORK. You lie. Every single time I call, it rings, and says "All of our operators are busy." Either: a) This is an automated message and no one ever actually picks up the phone b) You have SO MANY people calling, complaining about being scammed.

Videoprofessor.com is a SCAM, the CEO of the company is a SCAM ARTIST, and you all STEAL money from innocent people and believe me, you will get yours some day. Karma.

AUTHOR: Sid - (U.S.A.)

Subsequent to posting my original report, Video Professor finally refunded my money. However, it should have been refunded in May at the latest, not August. They sent me a card indicating refund in July, but my credit card statement says August.

VIDEO PROFESSOR.....I WAS NOT RIPPED OFF.....SATISFIED CUSTOMER

AUTHOR: Peca - (U.S.A.)

I ordered a program from Video Professor. I realized before it arrived that I could get the same information from the "HELP" section on the program I was learning. When the disc came, I called the company, received the necessary information from a very friendly person. I returned the disc to Video Professor, they in turn refunded my S&H. I had no further communication with the company. All endded with me being happy.

VP Response

AUTHOR: Anne - (U.S.A.)

V.P. is eager to help our customers with their concerns. Please contact our Executive Customer Assurance Department directly at (800) 500-1183. You will be responded to within one business day.