Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Submitted: Tue, September 26, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 26, 2006

• Reported By:Southaven Mississippi
Video Professor
2590 W2nd Ave Unit 15 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor, Inc ripoff billing fraud Denver Colorado

After watching commercials many times for Video Professor, I ordered the Excel program. Nothing in the commercial gives any indication about costs other than a shipping and handling fee of $6.95.

I received Excel program in mid September, 2006, but set it aside as I am quite busy right now with work, classes and online conferences, I would get to it later.
On September 26, my checking account was debited for $78.95. Thankfully, I had enough money in my account and nothing bounced, creating a monetary injury.

I called & spoke to Jordan, telling him repeatedly that I had felt hijacked, mentioned billing fraud, threatening to go to a nationwide law firm nearby and insisting I get my money back.

If the commercial would make an easily recognized graphic and audible part stating a 10 day free trial with a later billing that would be honest advertising and no fraud involved.

I am very disappointed in this company and I hope someone starts a class action lawsuit, for such low-class behaviour.

Southaven, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2006 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/Denver-Colorado-80219/Video-Professor-Inc-ripoff-billing-fraud-Denver-Colorado-212752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor