Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Submitted: Fri, September 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 15, 2006

• Reported By:Hixson Tennessee
Video Professor
12055 W. 2nd Place Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor John W. Scherer the ripoff TV crook of the year. Denver Colorado

I started selling on eBay and saw the "Video Professor" ad on TV for a "Free" lesson on "How to buy and SELL on eBay" for only a $6.95 shipping fee. I called and ordered it. When I received it I realized I was duped by this crook, John Scherer! I received a lesson on how to "BUY" on eBay only! There wasn't ANY info on how to "SELL" on eBay...the main reason I ordered the course!
In the TV ad, The professional crook, John Scherer, CLEARLY states: "I'll send you my lesson on how to buy and SELL on eBay for only the shipping and handling cost of $6.95, because I know that after you've tried it, you'll buy more from me!"

When I called to find out where the rest of the lesson was, they hee-hawed around for a while and finally told me they'd send the missing "How To Sell" part of the lesson. I finally received it about a week later, but also found out they'd charged my credit card an additional $79.95! I was furious, to say the least!
When I tried to call them back for a "Return Authorization Number" which the packaging said was required, I was put on hold for 24 minutes, after which I finally hung up! After several attempts with the same result, I started looking on the Internet to see if anyone else had a similar experience. Well, here I am on one of MANY sites with the same complaint!
The moral of this story: JOHN SCHERER, THE "VIDEO PROFESSOR" IS AS CROOKED AS THEY COME! SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, RELATIVES AND ACQUAINTENCES WHAT THIS CROOK IS UP TO! HE'LL STEAL YOUR MONEY WITHOUT HESITATION OR RESERVATION, AND YOU'LL PAY HELL TO TRY AND GET IT BACK!

Fred
Hixson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/Denver-Colorado-80228/Video-Professor-John-W-Scherer-the-ripoff-TV-crook-of-the-year-Denver-Colorado-211152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor