Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Submitted: Sat, August 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 08, 2009

• Reported By:Grand Junction Colorado
Video Professor
www.videoprofessor.com Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor Rip-off, Scam artists ,and thieves! Denver Colorado

I ordered the FREE trial from this scam artist and when it arrived,I decided I didn't want it so I sent it back UNOPENED immediatly and when I got my bank statement, I had been charged $189.95 and that was 2 weeks after I sent it back! Times are hard right now and I need that money! After reading everyone else's testimony I think we should all get together and SUE him into bankruptsy!

Jkitten
Grand Junction, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2009 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/Denver-Colorado/Video-Professor-Rip-off-Scam-artists-and-thieves-Denver-Colorado-477743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor