Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Submitted: Tue, April 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2007

• Reported By:Menands New York
Video Professor
12055 WEST 2ND PLACE LAKEWOOD, Colorado U.S.A.

John Scherer Aka Video Professor R I need your help - I am being sued by the Video Professor! LAKEWOOD, CO LAKEWOOD Colorado

*Author of original report: My dispute with Video Professor has been amicably resolved.

I can not directly comment on the lawsuit, but it is discussed on the website: thevideoprofessorscam.com. My company is based in New York. It would be extremely helpful if if everyone - especially New Yorkers, would report their Video Professor experience to their State's Attorney General. Links to the Attorney General for every state can be found at prowebpromotion.com.

I would also encourage Video Professor insiders to report company activities to the Colorado Attorney General.

Comments and tips may also be left on prowebpromotion.com or emailed to the address found on that website.

Thanks in advance for your help and support. This is a real David vs. Goliath battle that I can not afford to lose.

Charles
Menands, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2007 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/LAKEWOOD-Colorado-80228/John-Scherer-Aka-Video-Professor-R-I-need-your-help-I-am-being-sued-by-the-Video-Profess-244505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor

My dispute with Video Professor has been amicably resolved.

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I have requested that my prior posting be removed. Since it has not been removed to date, I am posting again to report that the dispute has been resolved.