Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Updated: Mon, August 31, 2009

• Reported By: Mary Dailey — Hamlin West Virginia USA
Video Professor
VideoProfessor.com Internet United States of America

Video Professor I sent my items back like I was told to do and this was back in July and they told me that it had been processed on 7-9-09.Said 21 to 30 business days to get into my account.Still haven't received it, Will not refund my money. Internet

I ordered Video Professor - Excel Programs for a 15 day trial online.  Before I new it they had deducted 189.00 from my checking account.  I called them and told them that I was going to return them and they told me what to do to return and once they received them back then they would credit my checking account.

The process started on 7-9-09 with there process and I called them and they said it takes 21 to 30 business day's to process this.  I asked what their business day's consisted of.  Of course they are so apologetic.  I called on 7-28-09 and the said it would be in my account 7-31-09.  Not there.  Called 8-1-09 said a couple day's - when I went to school a couple meant 2.  Called 8-18-09 said that they would put me on a priority list.  I asked how many day's their priority list consisted of - 10 to 15 business day's.

Called again on the 18th and was told my 30th business day was the 4th of Aug.  but my money should be in my account on 9-8-09. I told them my son was in the hospital and I needed my money and of course they said I am so sorry. I said if you were so sorry put my money back in my account. I have been at the hospital with my son since Aug 3rd and today is Aug 31st.  I called today and they said that I am on day 9 of my 10 to 15 day's of the priority list.  Well of course they said that someone should have told me that it is 10 to 15 business day's. I then said that this is the customer care line and you don't care about the customer and hung up.  This company is nothing but a bunch of liar's and I don't know if I will ever get my money back.  I am going to talk to my Attorney General's office as soon as my son get's out of the hospital.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/internet/Video-Professor-I-sent-my-items-back-like-I-was-told-to-do-and-this-was-back-in-July-and-t-487872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor