Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Updated: Tue, September 01, 2009

• Reported By: Lolwme — Springfield Oregon USA
Video Professor
http://www.videoprofessor.com/ Internet United States of America

Video Professor Returned 2 CDs as agreed, now they have blocked me form ever ordering again and did not refund all of my s&h charges as advertised nor sent me the $10 they promised. Internet

Ordered their eBay Cds; was told I could keep 1 CD and return the other 2 which I did and in time.  They refunded $2.00 not the full $6.95 and never refunded the additional $10 for that promotion.

In addition, I got a letter form them saying they would NEVER accept any orders from my address ever again.

What a crook this guy is!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/internet/Video-Professor-Returned-2-CDs-as-agreed-now-they-have-blocked-me-form-ever-ordering-agai-488558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor