liquid

• Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:North Las Vegas Nevada
Video Professor
https://www.videoprofessor.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Video Professor Will not return unauthorized money they stole from my bank account On-line Internet

Order the ebay advanced online. Received it in the mail but didn't look it over UNITL I noticed a $189.95 charge in my bank account. I called them and after leaving several messages finally got a call back. I was told that I agreed to the charge if I didn't return the additional cds in 10 days. I didn't read anything about returning cd's. I told them this but kept getting the same answer. "You won't get your money back." Well after a few months of calling and emailing them I thought I was finally getting somewhere. One of their customer service reps stayed on the phone with me while sending me a form, that I was told was emailed and mailed to me several times, to request a refund. I immediately filled the form out and mailed it that day. It has now been another month and no response from them. I have emailed and left messages but haven't heard anything. I will continue to battle with them until I get my money back. I am on SSI and can't afford to shell out this kind of money. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAM.

Jeannette105
North Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/internet/Video-Professor-Will-not-return-unauthorized-money-they-stole-from-my-bank-account-On-line-474748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor