Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Reported By:Paterson New Jersey
Video Professor
videoprofessor.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Video Professor deceived me Denver colorado

I was just trying to buy cheap cartridge for my computer. I used a web site called inkjets.com to buy it. They offered me nearly 10 dollars discount If I want free videoprofessor cd Pack. I got it. As I do not need it, when I got the CD pack, I throw it in to the rubbish. They charged me 79.95 dollars for CD and 6.99 for shipping. They lied and deceived me. I am student and I dont want them to use my money by deceiving.

Yusuf
Paterson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/nationwide/Video-Professor-deceived-me-Denver-colorado-227659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor