• Report: #841990

• Submitted: Sun, February 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: 1Rustymanx — Nevada United States of America
Video Universe Preview

Video Universe Preview Hollywood Block I ordered a DVD on line ... when I asked for their address and phone, my order was canceled ... after they already got my credit card number. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: REFUND OFFERED

I ordered a DVD from Video Universe Preview.  My credit card was immediately charged by an unknown company called Hollywood Block.  I received a cryptic email from Hollywood Block with just the price of product and a confirmation number.  Nothing else ... no other info.  I emailed Video Universe Preview to ask if they were Hollywood Block and to please provide a mailing address and a phone number (not listed anywhere on their site - clue they are most likely bogus).  I got a reply back from them saying that my account had been flagged and therefore my order cancelled.  I replied to the Hollywood Block email requesting futher info and my email had been blocked from their mail server.

It seems that they are collecting credit card numbers for future scamming ... be careful!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Universe-Preview/internet/Video-Universe-Preview-Hollywood-Block-I-ordered-a-DVD-on-line-when-I-asked-for-their-841990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Universe Preview

REFUND OFFERED

AUTHOR: CusService - (USA)

Hello,

We strive for customer satisfaction. Contact Customer Support along with your full Confirmation # for a Refund.

Best Regards,