Complaint Review: Video computer store

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, November 03, 2001

• Reported By:norfolk va
Video computer store
6907 easton road suite 1 pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

video computer store rip-off ....

*0:

I order a computer from the Computer Video Store sept of last year. I having the computer for only two days the mother board
burned out. I never receiver the printer I paid for or the rebates that I was promised.

I Had to pay 60.00 to ship the computer back to them. after I receive the computer back. It worked for about three weeks before I started. I made several attempts to reach the company. I was told that the company went bankrupt.

If someone know what steps I need to take to recovery some of the money I paid for this generic computer. Please contact. I was always told that I something sounds to good to be true, then it probably isn't. Guess I should have taken heed to those words./

Thanks
Anthony Parham

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-computer-store/pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/video-computer-store-rip-off--7496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video computer store