Complaint Review: VideoBlocks.com

• Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: Raymond — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
VideoBlocks.com
11160-C1 South Lakes Dr. Suite 262 Reston, Virginia United States of America

VideoBlocks.com They ripped me off. Quote of Ms. Smith: "You need to be a more responsible consumer." Reston, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: It's easy!

I tried this "free trial" thing and was greatly disappointed. When I cancelled I was told that I had gone two days past the cancelation date. I signed up on a Thursday and canceled on the following Thursday. The transaction did not post till Friday and was told I was therefore too late. When I tried to reason with a Ms. Smith, she insisted that there was no way I could get a refund and that "rules are rules and as a consumer I needed to be more responsible." I therefore, find this type of customer service unacceptable and will not promote their produce ever again.

The videos are generic and not at all worth $49 a month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VideoBlockscom/Reston-Virginia-20191/VideoBlockscom-They-ripped-me-off-Quote-of-Ms-Smith-You-need-to-be-a-more-responsibl-737382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VideoBlocks.com

It's easy!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Call up your credit card company and tell them you lost the card.  They won't be able to charge the new card.

Or if you want to get all your money back, call them up and tell them you want to dispute the charges.