Complaint Review: Videoblocks.com

• Reported By: Bea — Montana United States of America
Videoblocks.com
VideoBlocks Internet United States of America

Videoblocks.com Rip-off Internet, Internet

Just want to report that buyers still beware of videoblocks.com.  Their site still says download for 7 days free.  Be warned that in order to download, you have to create an account and give your credit card information. I could have sworn I cancelled this account, but obviously I didn't.  I just sat down to reconicle my bank account and see they withdrew 3 months at $79 per month. My bad..  I called today to and cancelled the account.  But $237 later, I have no product as I never did download any files, not even during the supposed 7 day free period.  Yes, I should have been more careful..  I just wanted to report this as a follow up to the previous reports so people can be aware of how they work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Videoblockscom/internet/Videoblockscom-Rip-off-Internet-Internet-948840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Videoblocks.com