Complaint Review: Videoblocks.com

• Reported By: HD — Truro Internet United Kingdom
Videoblocks.com

Videoblocks.com Ripoff and possible fraud Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: No rip off here

I took videoblocks up on their offer of 7 days free trial I neglected to cancel, downloaded Nothing else and was then charged $79/month.

I then took up another free trial some months later (proof that I had no idea i was a "subscriber") and they then charged me another $79/month from the same credit card! ($148/month)

I finally figured out what the charges were for (I know, slow on the uptake) by which stage they have charged me nearly $1000 for NOTHING!

I brought this to their attention and they (Nikki Jones, Customer Service )responded that as it was in the T&Cs then they wouldn't refund me. Small print etc. etc.

I am going to flag it up to my CC company and the FTC.

Fair warning, Videoblocks is a potentially fraudulent enterprise, steer clear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Videoblockscom/internet/Videoblockscom-Ripoff-and-possible-fraud-Internet-Internet-873825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Videoblocks.com

No rip off here

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Just yet another person who doesn't bother to read what they are signing up for. Why would you sign up for a free trial to something and never use it? Additionally, when you sign up you have to click that you agree to the terms and conditions. The terms and conditions clearly state that they will start billing you after the 7 days. Also, do you never bother looking at your back statements? You let this go on for months and never noticed the 80$ a month from your account? I know *I* would notice that sort of money missing from my account. Also, since when is it their job to police sign ups? For all they know you wanted a second account.

This is all on you for not reading what you agreed to and for not bothering to read you bank statements.