Complaint Review: Videx German Shepherds

• Updated: Sat, July 18, 2009

• Reported By:Auckland Other
Videx German Shepherds
Daws Nest, Hawthorn, Newland, Malvern, Worcestershire., United Kingdom

Videx German Shepherds Dishonest Refused to make good after selling diseased dog ripoff Newland, Malvern, Worcestershire. United Kingdom

*Consumer Comment: Videx GSD

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This report is lies from start to finish

David Payne of Videx German Shepherds sold me a pedigreed dog that cost a lot of money. When I got the dog it was very sick and looked awful and the vet said it was riddled with cancer.

I phoned and emailed David Payne millions of times after that. All I wanted was to get my money back but he wanted nothing to do with it it and said it must be all my fault which wasn't true. He treated me in the same horrible way as he did to Karen in Bolder City, US and was always drunk. He ranted like a drunken maniac every time yelling all kinds of terrible names and chauvenist garbage. Most of the time I didn't even understand what he was screaming at me. Never have anything to do with this cheat and liar!

Sue
Auckland
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2005 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Videx-German-Shepherds/Malvern-Worcestershire-/Videx-German-Shepherds-Dishonest-Refused-to-make-good-after-selling-diseased-dog-ripoff-Ne-168606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Videx German Shepherds

Videx GSD

AUTHOR: Paul Pennicott - (United Kingdom)

I am surprised by Sue's comments and would like to relay our experiences with David Payne and his wife at Videx GSD, Malvern.

In July 2006 we decided it was time to have another GSD - we had lost ours 18 months previously to illness.

I contacted Videx and spoke to David who came over as extremely knowledgeable and professional. An appointment was made to go to his premises that same day to discuss what we wanted and to see his set - up. I went with my wife, two of my daughters and one of my sons.

Both David and his wife Rhoda were friendly and very welcoming. We spent a long time with them discussing dogs and it was clear that they are both extremely experienced and knowledgeable and very well qualified.

We were taken outside to their garden area and Rhoda brought out a number of dogs and bitches. All were really well cared for, clean, happy and looked very healthy. We had a look around the kennels and were very impressed with the high standard.

We chose a nine month old b***h (or rather she chose us!) called Videx Crazi.

We collected Crazi a few days later and she has been a fantastic member of our family ever since. We had her checked over and her health is excellent and she had obviously been well looked after and cared for by David and Rhoda for her first nine months.

Just this week week we contacted David with a view to mating Crazi and went back to Malvern yesterday.

Again they were both very friendly and welcoming. With their assistance the deed was done and I must say they both handled the situation and our b***h with kindness and respect and dignity.

We would not hesitate to recommend Videx GSD to anyone who wants a high quality gsd with a fantastic temperament and excellent pedigree.

Paul Pennicott

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This report is lies from start to finish

AUTHOR: Videx - (United Kingdom)

I sold a female GSD to Sue, she was in excellent health, and the multiple health checks demaded by the New Zealand authorities were met ifn FULL. The b***h was thoroughly examined and tested by a Ministry Vet here in the UK prior to departure, and shipped out by a very reputable Pet Shipping company, who I will add are considering a Joint Legal Action with me, against Sue.

The female GSD in question was sent PREGNANT, as agreed, carrying 10 puppies. The puppies were born and with NO complications. After about a year with Sue (the owner) the female GSD was diagnosed with Cancer. Sue had her treated and apparently spent a lot of money on the treatment. Sue then contacted me and requested that I pay towards the treatment, or refund the cost of the Female GSD. Naturally I refused, saying that my part of the contract had been met in FULL, and I had sent out a thoroughly healthy female, VET checked & with many tests to prove it. She was pregnant, and delivered 10 healthy puppies, I believe Sue retained FOUR of the puppies. Communication was ONLY by email, NEVER by phone.

I will now consult lawyers in New Zealand regarding her very serious FALSE allegation, and vigorously persue substantial damages.

This report on this website has ONLY just been brought to my attention.

I hope everyone OUTSIDE of GREAT BRITAIN will now FULLY understand why I (VIDEX GSD) do NOT sell GSD to anyone outside of GREAT BRITAIN.

David Payne - VIDEX GSD - www.videxgsd.com