Complaint Review: Viejas casino

• Reported By: James blue eyes — Descanso California United States of America
Viejas casino
Willows road Alpine, California United States of America

Viejas casino Discriminates Alpine, California

After reading the report about Viejas employees being racists,and making unprofessional comments I can relate a similar experience. I was 120 points short of having my card upgraded to gold. When I went to play at the casino I was told we don't give gold cards to old men. I am 60. When I complained to the general manager Chris Kelly he refused to answer my emails. He is probably hiding under his desk surrounded by all his -ss kissers telling him what a great job he is doing. When I talked to the night manager Lou from da Bronx, he said we Dow way we want get a note from Sitting Bull and then we'll listen. When you are at Viejas you might as well be in a third world country. You have no rights. Their security answers to no one. The Alpine Police Are afraid or unable to help you. Most of the employees are very professional and polite,unfortunately a few bad apples who are racists,sexists,and discriminatory against senior citizens have powerful positions at Viejas. I have written to the Chief about this,no reply. Maybe if my name was Jack Abramoff he would answer. Oh well good luck with your hotel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viejas-casino/Alpine-California-/Viejas-casino-Discriminates-Alpine-California-971658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viejas casino