Complaint Review: Viewed Local Media

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: SmBizElec — Carrollton Texas United States of America
Viewed Local Media
Winter Park, Florida United States of America

Viewed Local Media Sandra K Ames, Donald L Ames Took payment for website and email but never lifted a finger - Winter Park Florida

Viewed Local Media called me one day and told me that they would rebuild my website, host the site and provide email addresses for our small company located here in Texas.  I asked for further information on the type of sites they build.  They sent me many examples and even called back to go over them.  I selected a site template that we wanted and then I was told that it would be 4 to 6 weeks to get the site up an operational.  I paid $295 for the initial payment and transferred a domain to them to get the mock site built up.

I waited the 4-6 weeks and then sent an email to the sales guy requesting a status update.  I waited another 2 weeks with no response and trying calling their office.  They have a endless loop which throws you into voicemail no matter what selection you make.  I sent additional emails to addresses, info@ and sales@viewedlocalmedia.com.  It is now been over 10 weeks and have not received a single response from them.

We are a small business and spending any amount of money to make our company more successful is worth it but when you have con artists like Viewed Local Media, Sandra Ames and Donald Ames taking money from small business knowing that they will not fulfill their end of the deal, then it puts a drain on the already struggling small businesses in America.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viewed-Local-Media/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Viewed-Local-Media-Sandra-K-Ames-Donald-L-Ames-Took-payment-for-website-and-email-but-nev-980197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viewed Local Media