Complaint Review: Viewed Local Media

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Honest Consumer — Sistersville United States of America
Viewed Local Media
Winter Park, Florida United States of America

Viewed Local Media Took my money for a new website design and did not design one. Winter Park, Florida

Viewed Local Media called me and encouraged me to give their company a chance to design a new look for my website. Once I gave them my debit card, I never heard from them for weeks. I tried to call them but they did not and still do not answer their phones. I had to change my debit card number because they started charging my account for hosting a website! They are scammers and not a legitimate company. I fell prey to them and I hope I can help others from being their victims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viewed-Local-Media/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Viewed-Local-Media-Took-my-money-for-a-new-website-design-and-did-not-design-one-Winter-1028643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viewed Local Media