Complaint Review: Viking Collections

• Updated: Thu, October 14, 2010

• Reported By: Le Ann — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Viking Collections
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Viking Collections Looser,Asshamed,disssappointed Loose everything,Lying about mother dying,misleading going to call your brother Phoenix Arizona

October 11, 2010

To Whom It May Concern:

This is a letter to wage a complaint against Viking Collections. Viking Collections have been calling me for the past 2 months on an account that is actually my mothers account. My mom has been sick with pancreatic cancer for the past six months and we have been brutally harassed by this company. They went so far as calling my mom when she was on her death bed. They have harassed me at work and at my home; they have said that I was an awful person because the loan was taken out fot my daughters drug rehab. They told me my mother had talked to them (which I know she had not) and that she was very disappointed in me. One lady a Sue Ryan said that I should run to the bank and get $ from my mother account, before my mother was even dead. They said that I had greatly miss lead them and that I was lying, that my mom wasnt even sick. They called my brothers private home and asked questions about my mom and myself. My brother has nothing to do with whole situation. I am not sure is any of you have lived through the death of a loved one, but to have these people harassing me and being so invasive and rude has it made a VERY hard situation so much harder. This is unacceptable behavior and I hope that because of this letter some action will be taken against Viking Collections.

P.S. My mom passed away on 10/10/10, as I fielded phone call all day from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viking-Collections/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/Viking-Collections-LooserAsshameddisssappointed-Loose-everythingLying-about-mother-dyi-649742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viking Collections