Complaint Review: Viking Dodge

• Submitted: Sun, October 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2007

• Reported By:marengo Illinois
Viking Dodge
vikingdodge.com Crystal Lake, Illinois U.S.A.

Viking Dodge ripoff Crystal Lake Illinois

*Author of original report: viking dodge

*Author of original report: viking dodge lies

this dealership was supposed to order a new vehicle for me in june of 2006.after months of waiting to hear from them they told me that chyrsler canceled the order.

after being chased down the road and verbally abused and threatned they stole a sign off of my vehicle that read "viking dodge lies" and destroyed the sign.

Wayne
marengo, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2006 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viking-Dodge/Crystal-Lake-Illinois-60014/Viking-Dodge-ripoff-Crystal-Lake-Illinois-214779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viking Dodge

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

to all of you that have stopped by and talked with me and asked my story.i have told you that the northwest herald was doing an article.the reporter has talked with me several times and asked questions and gotten her answers from all parties involved.i was told the article would be printed in a week and a half,well now the editor from the northwest herald is telling me another 2-3 weeks.it seems as thought the paper is hesitent in writing the article.but 8 months ago they printed the article of me being sued by viking dodge without even getting my side.how fair is that.

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

if anyone is interested in telling there story to the newspaper please contact toya webb at the northwest herald in crystal lake,il.

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

here is an update on the 19 th i went to court expecting to have an injuction placed against me for displaying my signs on my vehicle at the corner of 14 & 176.viking dodges lawyers never asked for this.the next court is in august this is a status hearing.
anyone having any other information in reguards to viking dodge please contact me to help me further with this issue.

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

update on june 19th at 9 am room 201 viking dodge is taking me to court for telling my story on this website.i have told nothing but the truth.they are trying to put an injuction against me for parking at 14 & 176 with my signs on my car.the last employee who stole the signoff my car plead guilty to theft,and had to pay me for that sign.i strongly belive that this is a violation of everyone freedom of speech.they are trying to supress the truth about there dealership.

i will keep you updated as to what happens,and hopefully this does not happen to anyone else.there is a reporter with the northwest herald who also wants to do a follow up story about my situation.

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

i am trying to get a hold of kevin from marengo,your email address does not work.i would like to talk to you about your story.i am going to court on june 19 th agianst viking dodge.
they are suing me for putting my story on the website,funny thing is everything i have said is the truth.how can someone be sued for telling the truth.

viking dodge lies

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

after the experience i had with viking dodge i had 4 signs made up and attached to my vehicle that read "viking dodge lies"

you may have seen me driving in crystal lake. i have been run off the road screamed at and called all sorts of names becuase this dealership will not admitt they screwd up royally.

i have made reports to the local police department about everything that has happened. it pains viking to know that there is nothing they can do about these signs.

i know it hurts them to see me parked all over telling people about how they screwed me over and i suggets to people to think twice before going to this dealership.