Complaint Review: Viking Magazine Service

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2008

• Reported By:Altamonte Springs Florida
Viking Magazine Service
9201 East Bloomington Frwy #F Bloomington, Minnesota U.S.A.

Viking Magazine Service Robbery with aggrevation Bloomington Minnesota

Viking magazine called my house on my cell phone last April 07 to solicit magazine sales from me. I decided to order 4 magazines that I liked and would have bought at the store. Jet, Ebony, Sister to Sister and Better Homes and Garden, for three months they took money from my account without one magazine coming to me. Eventually I started to get Jet magazine, they bombarded me with magazines I have absolutely no interest in, for eg. Surf, (never been on a surf board in my life) Mens Health, Portfolio to name a few and still none of my other magazine.

Six months went by, they are still collecting from my bank account and not sending the rest of the mags. I wrote them a certified letter demanding that they cancelled the subscription and stop taking money from my account. They refuse to, and still continue to take my money even after several phone calls. They collected over $160.00 from my account for magazines I have not recieved, not to mention the over drawn fees that the bank charged me. I had to close my account to get these theives to stop taking my money.

They have been calling and harrassing me ever since, they are the nastiest people to deal with on the phone and I am very pissed off that they stole my money and refuse to send me the magazines, but has the nerve trying to collect from me. I absolutely refuse to pay for service I did not recieve. People be warned!!! Viking Magazine steals your money and not send you your magine, go to the bookstore!!!!

Noreen
Altamonte Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2008 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viking-Magazine-Service/Bloomington-Minnesota-55420/Viking-Magazine-Service-Robbery-with-aggrevation-Bloomington-Minnesota-332937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viking Magazine Service