Complaint Review: Viking Magazine Service

• Reported By: Michele — Venice Florida United States of America
Viking Magazine Service
PO Box 201059 Bloomington, Minnesota United States of America

Viking Magazine Service lying thieves Bloomington, Minnesota

After sending these people a cancellation notice (that they send after they think you've signed up),  I was told that they didn't get it in time. I was told I could not cancel, because it was my fiance who had ordered the magazines. I replied that I had a right to cancel, as it was my account that the money was coming from, and had not authorized the purchase.  I got hung up on.

These people are extremely rude and will not take 'no' for an answer. I had to close my bank account to keep their thieving fingers out of it.  They call constantly and don't let you get a word in edgewise!

My next report is going to the BBB.  I'm also going to make a report to any other available agency I can find to stop this horrible company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viking-Magazine-Service/Bloomington-Minnesota-55420/Viking-Magazine-Service-lying-thieves-Bloomington-Minnesota-885907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viking Magazine Service