Complaint Review: Viking Magazine Services

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Ticked — Leesburg Florida
Viking Magazine Services
9201 E Bloomington FWY Suite F Bloomington, Minnesota United States of America

Viking Magazine Services VMS This is a scam! They ask a few questions and then send you magazines that you did not ask for, while insisting that you specifically asked for them. You pay dearly and then when you recieve a letter s Bloomington, Minnesota

I was contacted by Viking Magazine, and naively agreed to recieving magazines from them. They ask you a few questions to find out what you interest are and them send you tons of magazines that have nothing to do with what you told them. The majority of the magazines I recieved go straight to from the mailbox to the trashcan. I finally get through paying my dept and even recieve a letter stating so. But then I get a phone call stating that there is a continuane and I must continue to pay for another 2 years for magazines. I told them I was not interested and am a single mom who is going back to get her masters, not currently working, and I cant afford it. They told me that per my contract I must still continue with their services. I cannot get out of it. After 2 more months of them direct debiting my account I changed my card #  with the bank. Now they constantly call my home and cell phone. When we tried to call them, they were extremely rude stating that I specifically asked for each and every magazine that I recieve, and argued with me when I told them that was not so. Then they said that I agreed to the renewal. I told them that renewal and continuance of my contract is not the same thing and they insist that it is. They continually call me on each phone leaving nasty messages  at least two or three times a day. Now this ridiculous scam is going against my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viking-Magazine-Services/Bloomington-Minnesota-55420/Viking-Magazine-Services-VMS-This-is-a-scam-They-ask-a-few-questions-and-then-send-you-ma-1038446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viking Magazine Services