Complaint Review: Viking Magazine Services

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: Hilliary — Morrow Ohio United States of America
Viking Magazine Services
1503 Hwy 13 East Burnsville MN 55337 Brunsville, Minnesota United States of America

Viking Magazine Services Cacnceled subscription in allowed time. Was told I would be reported to the credit service & handed over to collections agents. Brunsville, Minnesota

I canceled my subscription in the correct amount of time. I was told My account would be handed over to collections. This company (viking magazine services) will take@900.00 dollars in 20 months. This of coruse was not what I was told. If they put me in a collections agency I will have to take legal actions. My credit score will be a mess if this should happen! This company has my credit card information. I can not afford 48.00 dollars a month. I am a student.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viking-Magazine-Services/Brunsville-Minnesota-55337/Viking-Magazine-Services-Cacnceled-subscription-in-allowed-time-Was-told-I-would-be-repo-814295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viking Magazine Services