Complaint Review: Viking Magazine

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:Wyoming Michigan
Viking Magazine
9201 E Bloominton - Suite F Bloonington, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-576-6802
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Viking Magazine viking magazine Denies Optout threatens my credit ripoff Bloonington, Minnesota

First phone call Viking magazine called me and I singed up

Second phone call viking called to verify

Third phone call A second person called to verify and then i said i could'nt afford it maybe call me back in a couple of months

I work all over the the state and live in hotels while on the road they started charging to my matercard and before I knew it I was in overdraft

Robert
Wyoming, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viking-Magazine/Bloonington-Minnesota-55420/Viking-Magazine-viking-magazine-Denies-Optout-threatens-my-credit-ripoff-Bloonington-Minn-311084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viking Magazine