Complaint Review: Viking magazine service

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: starscream0704 — Kaneohe Hawaii United States of America
Viking magazine service
p.o.box201059 bloomington, Minnesota United States of America

Viking magazine service they extorted money from me and also said there was nothing I can do to stop it bloomington, Minnesota

it was a 14 day trial,and after the trial was over,they would charge me an additional 80 dollars amonth for a year!!! naturally after hearing that part I called back and also left a message. well within the 14 day limit,that I need to cancell the service!!!the said to me in a rude tone and manner,that its all my fault and theres nothing that i can do!!! several calls later,and after the previous operators all lied to me saying that theres no one in the office to help me.someone miracoulouslly answered the phone with the power to refund the money!!!! i TOLD HER THAT i NEEDED THE MONEY TO buy food, she laughed and said,"sir,thats sounds like a personal problem" several tries again and they finally agreed to refund the money,saying I could wait at least 30 days to refund the money,mind you shes laughing while saying this!!!!!as a combat veteran,is this what i fought to save,liars and cons?..SAD....very SAD and PATHETIC!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viking-magazine-service/bloomington-Minnesota-55420/Viking-magazine-service-they-extorted-money-from-me-and-also-said-there-was-nothing-I-ca-876321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viking magazine service