Complaint Review: Viking magazine

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Badwolf — Loganville Georgia United States of America
Viking magazine
1250 Moore lake dr e ste A, Minneapolis mn 55432 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Viking magazine Sounded to good. Tried to take more money then thy could Minneapolis , Minnesota

I signed on to Viking magazine because it sounded like a great deal

I get all this magazine for only a few payments.

Of couse we I called and said I wanted to cancel my account they told me I could not.

How that the payments r all most over they call and tell me that I have to pay twice as much for the next 6 months

When I only have 3 r 4 moaths left to pay and that I have to more for another 14 months

Now what does that sound like to u

Tater357_5@ hotmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viking-magazine/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55432/Viking-magazine-Sounded-to-good-Tried-to-take-more-money-then-thy-could-Minneapolis--992560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viking magazine