Complaint Review: Villa Del Palmar

Villa Del Palmar ANDREW Timeshare techniques to lure you. Cancun Mexico Cancun

*Consumer Comment: Reply

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Scam

*Consumer Comment: Villa del Palmar

I was in Cancun for a week at Villa Del Palmar in Mexico.  The presentation was high pressure but I managed to walk out 4 hrs later and asked for time to think it over. My friend and I were to buy in and share the 2 weeks every other yr. The one rep Victor told us we'd pay maintenance for the club points only $410 every other year.  The day we were signing the contract,  5 days later we hear the maintenance is double $410. Every year. I know what I heard and then the deal changed?  Why are time shares so much a mind game? We were told we get unlimited getaways for prices that range $199-899 a week. Now is this true? I can't hold my breath.  Please reply. What is left for us to do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Villa-Del-Palmar/Select-StateProvince/Villa-Del-Palmar-ANDREW-Timeshare-techniques-to-lure-you-Cancun-Mexico-Cancun-1165990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Villa Del Palmar

AUTHOR: DebyCole - (USA)

I've spent a lot of money and i was scammed by other companies trying to cancel my timeshare. My advice is that if you're going to hire a company to help you with the problem, DO NOT PAY ANYTHING UPFRONT, because it use to be a fraud. I did a research on internet and i found some interesting articles, i recommend you to read this one:

Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: margaretsims90 - ()

Villa del Palmar’s timeshare Sales Practices have a very bad reputation for the lies. Timeshare Salespeople tell possible owners everything they want to hear, so they will sign the contract. People need to be aware of this kind of timeshare scams.

Villa del Palmar

AUTHOR: margaretsims90 - ()

Villa del Palmar’s Sales Practice has a well recognize reputation for the lies, scams and most likely to misrepresented the contract at the moment of signing. Villa del Palmar sales associate like any other sales person will tell you all the wonders you want to hear to make a purchase, most timeshare presentation last 90 minutes, but at Villa del Palmar you can be up to 4 hrs in there.