Complaint Review: Village Green at Arlington Club

• Reported By: David — Barrington Illinois United States of America
Village Green at Arlington Club
1533 Baldwin Court Wheeling, Illinois United States of America

Village Green at Arlington Club -Depressing Complex Wheeling, Illinois

Do yourself and your family a BIG favor and don't even consider moving into Village Green @ Arlington Club. I can't believe that I wasted all those months of my life by living there. There are too many negatives to think of in just a short time. It would take an hour or two to relate all of the disguting things that I could say about this complex and I am not normally a "vindictive" person.

The mgr., David Diehl is one of the most uncaring "Company Men" that I have ever met. Residents? The're just there to fork over money every month. It doesn't matter what or how many problems that you might incur (and I had many). All of the negative reviews that I have read on this site have been right on the money, and I could even add some to those.

I think that one of the most depressing things about living at "Village Green" was the extroardinarily high rent increases evey year. I once had an approximately 22% increase! If you would like to see your rent go up more than your salary increases every year then this is the place for you. Are you on a fixed income , pension, or Social Security? Unless you'd like to quickly be begging relatives to take you in...FORGET ABOUT IT! As I said, if I were to sit down and think about all the negative things about "Village Green" I would come up with MANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Village-Green-at-Arlington-Club/Wheeling-Illinois-60090/Village-Green-at-Arlington-Club-Depressing-Complex-Wheeling-Illinois-892269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Village Green at Arlington Club