Complaint Review: Village Plaza IGA In Spencerport

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Spencerport New York
Village Plaza IGA In Spencerport
Village Plaza IGA In Spencerport Http://www.westsidenews.net/Business/villplazaiga.html, New York U.S.A.

Village Plaza IGA Ripoff In Spencerport Village Plaza IGA sells rotten-rancid-rigamortis meat - you could die eating it Management does nothing about it New York

I, and many of my friends/family have bought rancid meat, poultry, fish, and just about everything on the mammal food chain at the Spencerport IGA. The chicken I purchased stunk so bad when I took the plastic off of it-I nearly puked. In fact, when I had to drive it back to the store, I was dry heaving at a stop light. This has happened more then once. I have reported it to the powers to be; nothing happens. How do you get a 5 Star rating selling rotten meat?? One of these days someone is going to die eating that rigamortis meat, and sue the pants off of them.

I just thought the public should know the truth. I will be getting a petition going that pertains to this testament.

Pete
Spencerport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Village-Plaza-IGA-In-Spencerport/HttpwwwwestsidenewsnetBusinessvillplazaigahtml-New-York-14559/Village-Plaza-IGA-Ripoff-In-Spencerport-Village-Plaza-IGA-sells-rotten-rancid-rigamortis-m-105395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Village Plaza IGA In Spencerport