Complaint Review: Vima Jewelry

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Robert Nix — Sterling Virginia
Vima Jewelry
1025 Seneca Rd Great Falls, Virginia USA

Vima Jewelry Criminal, Crook, Thief, Scam-Artist, CASH4GOLD, Gold Buyer, Diamond Buyer, Silver Buyer, Jewelry Buyer, Jewelry Seller, Diamond Seller Great Falls Virginia

Robert is a two-faced liar. I called him up asking to sell gold. I saw his craigslist ads, but after I went to his store - I knew this guy was bad.

He quoted me on the phone $ 23 dollars a gram for 14K gold jewelry that I owned. When I went there, he gave me a bullshi+ excuse of gold prices fluctuating.

He now wanted to give me $ 11 dollars a gram. I didnt even let him weigh the gold on his (rigged) scales (the guy below me is correct, he riggs his scales). DONT DO BUSINESS WITH ROBERT. He will probably low-ball you, then steal your diamonds, and then sell them on Craigslist...

Robert was arrested for money laundering, diamond stealing/switching, lowballing on gold and not reporting them in taxes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vima-Jewelry/Great-Falls-Virginia-22066/Vima-Jewelry-Criminal-Crook-Thief-Scam-Artist-CASH4GOLD-Gold-Buyer-Diamond-Buyer-1051216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vima Jewelry