Complaint Review: Vima Jewelry

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Peggy Williams — United States of America
Vima Jewelry
1025 Seneca Road, Great Falls VA Great Falls, Virginia United States of America

Vima Jewelry Vima Jewelers DECEPTIVE PRACTICES - STEALING DIAMONDS AND/OR GOLD Great Falls, Virginia

I came to Robert to clean my ring. HE took it in the back and secretly switch my nice 1.50, F-color, VS1, diamond that I paid $ 15000 for a moissanite that looked like the same thing. I noticed right away that the stone was yellower than it should be (I Paid for a white stone). I talked to Robert Aret (THE OWNER) about this and of course he denied it. I later took it to Martin Flyer, a respected diamond appraiser, and he told me that this diamond did not match the diamond that was on the GIA certificate (my original). He told me that diamond must have been switched because it was not the same diamond. I WAS FURIOUS AT ROBERT. I immediately googled him and found he HAS BEEN STEALING DIAMONDS FROM OTHER PEOPLE. He switches them and sells the good stuff back in his store. I have filed a police report, and apparantly he has been charged with grand larceny before as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vima-Jewelry/Great-Falls-Virginia-22066/Vima-Jewelry-Vima-Jewelers-DECEPTIVE-PRACTICES-STEALING-DIAMONDS-ANDOR-GOLD-Great-Falls-927046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vima Jewelry