likes

• Reported By: Pissed — Georgia
VinChecPro
, Select State/Province USA

VinChecPro FALSE ADVERTISING atlanta georgia

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE TO CHECK VIN#'S!!!! I used the service and instead of paying the one-time fee on $6.95 they offered a premuim membership to get unlimited access for one year to look up vin#'s of cars I was interested in buying but after the first report I recieved on a car, I was unable to get access to get free reports thereafter!!! It keeps asking me to pay for any additional reports I request. I called the number they have on their page for customer service and its to an animal hospital. I email them and got no reply. THIS IS DEFINITELY A RIPOFF!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VinChecPro/Select-StateProvince/VinChecPro-FALSE-ADVERTISING-atlanta-georgia-1133281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VinChecPro