Complaint Review: Vinaudit.com

• Reported By: PAW — Geneva Florida
Vinaudit.com
218 Main St. #688 Internet USA

Vinaudit.com DO NOT USE-Does not supply correct information! Internet

I ordered a VIN check by this company before buying a truck. It came back that the truck had a clean title. When I went to the DMV I was told the truck had a duplicate title and could not be registered until I found the last known title. This company supplied information on the title stating it was a clear title with the original title date, with nothing stating it had ever been assigned a duplicate.

When I contacted them they stated I needed to contact the DMV about the discrepancy as they got their information from them. Told them it was the DMV that told me about the duplicate. They pretty much told me to use the DMV to get my information for free rather than use them. They fought me but finally returned my money. I am STILL trying to get this truck registered!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vinauditcom/internet/Vinauditcom-DO-NOT-USE-Does-not-supply-correct-information-Internet-1055828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vinaudit.com